Zinc Team Member
As a Part Time Zinc Team Member, you will:
• Provide an exceptional customer experience by greeting and assisting customers
• Educate customers on our products and services
• Work effectively both individually and as a team with other Team Members to reach store goals
• Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays hours - Weekends a must!
• Must have effective and strong communication skills
• Must be able to proactively engage with customers
• Must be reliable and dependable
• Previous retail, plant, and customer service experience is a plus
• Plant maintenance including watering and weeding
• Inventory management
• Assisting customers with placing orders and scheduling delivery
• Upkeep of the shop environment and communal employee areas
• Using Point of Sale system to ring out customers
- Assist customers with carrying and loading planters into their vehicles
• As part of the Zinc Team Member position, you will frequently be required to stand, walk, and reach as well as kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Team members must frequently lift and/or move between 40 and 75 pounds
Apply today, we’d love to have you on our team at Zinc Garden!
We are always looking for talent, if there are no current job listings, please feel free to reach out! Send your resume to email@example.com